2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 5:35 AM by matthew.zimmer

CFBuilder Beta 2 Expired

matthew.zimmer

I have been running CFBuilder Beta 2 in Eclipse 3.5.1 64-bit (Java EE edition) on OS X since October 5 like a champ.  All of a sudden, Monday, 14 December, I received the "Your evaluation period for CFBuilder has expired. Thank you for trying CFBuilder." alert box.

Any time I configure my Server in the "Servers" view, the next time I fire up Eclipse, it is gone.  If I try "Help > Adobe ColdFusion Builder Start Page" I am given a "The chosen operation is not currently available."

Furthermore, the latest thing that I have done in Eclipse (Sunday night, 13 December, actually) was install GlassFish Java EE 5, Java EE 6 from the Java EE perspective via:

1. Opened the "Servers" view
        • NOTE: Same view CFBuilder uses from what I can tell
      2. Right-click and chose "New > Server"
        • NOTE: Reproducing these steps now renders  the "Your evaluation period for CFBuilder has expired..." alert the first time I do this.
      3. Under "New Server" dialog box I chose "Download additional server adapters
      4. Chose "GlassFish Java EE 5, Java EE 6" and downloaded it.

Since then, CFBuilder has not worked as expected.  Does anyone know how to clean out my current version of Eclipse on OS X by completely removing and uninstalling CFBuilder Beta 2?  For the record, I did execute the "uninstall_cfbuilder.sh" command...and nothing was uninstalled from my version of eclipse.

Thank you,

Matt