• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens to my projects if I update to CF Builder Beta 3?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2009 Dec 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will I still be able to use my existing cfc, cfm, and folders if I upgrade to CF Builder Beta 3?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the same workspace you had created with earlier build, then all projects will autmatically be avilable with the new build.

However we reccomend to use a new workspace with every beta build. In that case you could import existing CF projects by selecting option - File->Import->ColdFusion->'Import Existing Projects'.

-Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have done that in the past sometimes I cannot get the imported project to open correctly unless I also keep the existing project in its different workspace.  This uses up too much space.  What could I do better/easier?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you be more specific about what problems you had when you imported projects? Also, it is not necessary to create projects in

the worspace. You can have them outside and shared amoungst

different workspaces.

-Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation