0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 2:15 PM by JennHysuick

CF wrapper for flex application

JennHysuick

I have made more attempts than I can count to embed my flex app into my cold fusion page.  I have done this dozens of times in other projects, but I cannot seem to make this work properly.

The problem is that when the page opens, it will NOT display at 100% height (or any % height for that matter).  If I put in height="768", that works, but height="100%" does not (and yet width="100%" seems to be working).  BUT- this problem only appears when using FireFox.

When I compile and run the app from FlexBuilder, I don't see this problem, but I don't want to use the default wrapper, as there is a lot of ColdFusion logic and code added to my custom wrapper (and I have not yet ventured into editing the template files).

I've tried embedding the object/embed tags directly into the cf page, I've tried moving them into a separate JavaScript page (although passing #cfvariables# into the Flex App from JS has stumped me as well), and all I get is an itty bitty version of my app.

Below is my code.  I've looked at this so long, my eyes are suffering from burn in, and I can't see an error!  Please help.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
                  id="myMarks_upload" width="100%" height="100%"
                  codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0">
                  <param name="movie" value="bin/myMarks_upload.swf" />
                <param name="FlashVars" value="courseID=<cfoutput>#crnid#</cfoutput>&title=<cfoutput>#myTitle#</cfoutput>&inst=<c foutput>#Session.NetId#</cfoutput>&role=<cfoutput>#myRole#</cfoutput>&subCode=<cfoutput>#s trSubject#</cfoutput>" />
                  <param name="quality" value="high" />
                  <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
                  <param name="scale" value="default" />
                  <embed src="bin/myMarks_upload.swf" FlashVars="courseID=<cfoutput>#crnid#</cfoutput>&title=<cfoutput>#myTitle#</cfoutput>&ins t=<cfoutput>#Session.NetId#</cfoutput>&role=<cfoutput>#myRole#</cfoutput>&subCode=<cfoutpu t>#strSubject#</cfoutput>"
                      quality="high"
                       width="100%" height="100%" name="myMarks_upload" align="middle"
                      play="true"
                      loop="false"
                      quality="high"
                      scale="default"
                      allowScriptAccess="sameDomain"
                      type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
                      pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">
                  </embed>
          </object>

Thanks in advance for pointing out (what hopefully is overly obvious) any errors.

Jenn