3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2009 10:46 AM by Captiv8r

skin does not show up when incorporating .flv file (Captivate 4)

nuguyhillside Level 1

Hey folks, I am tired of beating my head on the wall, so here is my situation:

I am attempting to have Captivate 4 call up a .flv file.  I am using Captivate's built-in feature to associate this file to the Captivate project.  Everything seems to go fine, but when I publish - no dice.  A skin .swf is created, but does not appear in the published project.  Blank space where the skin shows up in the raw project and the preview of the project.

I have checked addresses.  I have tried relative and absolute paths. I have re-done everything. I cannot make this work. It may well be something simple and foolish, but I am getting rather frustrated.  I have searched the forums for this type of issue.  I did see some conversation about a skin with underscores ("_") having difficulty, or missing "metadata".  I am using the skin Captivate is choosing (which has an underscore in it) so am curious why this is an issue, and my brain explodes when I try to understand metadata...

My primary goal is to simply get the flv to play in a published Captivate 4 project.

Please help!

Thanks!

- nuguy