6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2008 7:16 AM by

Adsense

jpbusa
      Hi Teams,,

I have an ActionSript falsh 3.0 and I would like yo add Adsense in it.
      Is someone knows a methodology to make it happen?

Best Regards,

Jean-Pierre.
        • 1. Re: Adsense
          Level 7
          google adsense is an external javascript file that displays text/images.

Do you want to display that within a flash .swf file??

--
          Alan
          Adobe Community Expert, dreamweaver

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

• 2. Re: Adsense
            jpbusa Level 1
            Hi Alan,

I am the owner of a social bookmarking website http://www.maple.nu
            This website is very slow, especially the main page, so in order to to speed up the main page I requested to a prog team to find a way to speed it up.
            The method that they choose is Flash Action Script 3.0 in order to redo the page.
            You can see it at http://www.maple.nu/Maple.html
            On the right inside it's where they are trying to insert the java script from Google Adsense.

So, I beleive that yes they want to add it to the flash file.
            I asked them your question, and I'll come back to you as soon as I have the answer.

Thank you to reply to my request, and I'll keep you posted.

Best Regards,

Jean-Pierre Brunet
            • 3. Re: Adsense
              jpbusa Level 1
              Hi Alan,

Please read the bolow, it's the answer of the prog team.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----
              Hi First of all, thank you for help me on this. And yes, normally, on an HTML page, a javascript is embeded on the page and this script call and load the advertisement from google. I try to call the javascript from Flash ActionScript3.0 and it doesn't work, I don't know if I'm making something bad or not. I'm using navigateToURL and LoaderRequest and it doesn't work. And yes, we need to add the Adsense Text/Image to our SWF file. Please tell to Adobe people that We are using ActionScript3.0. Thank you in advance. When you have the adobe response, please tell me. Thanks. Bye.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
              • 4. Re: Adsense
                Level 7
                Try asking this question on the Flash forum.

"is it possible to use google adsense external .js file in a .swf file"

> Hi Alan,
                >
                > Please read the bolow, it's the answer of the prog team.
                >
                > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                > --
                > ---------------
                > Hi First of all, thank you for help me on this. And yes, normally, on an HTML
                > page, a javascript is embeded on the page and this script call and load the
                > advertisement from google. I try to call the javascript from Flash
                > ActionScript3.0 and it doesn't work, I don't know if I'm making something bad
                > or not. I'm using navigateToURL and LoaderRequest and it doesn't work. And
                > yes,
                > we need to add the Adsense Text/Image to our SWF file. Please tell to Adobe
                > people that We are using ActionScript3.0. Thank you in advance. When you have
                > the adobe response, please tell me. Thanks. Bye.
                >
                > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                > --
                > --------------
                >

--
                Alan
                Adobe Community Expert, dreamweaver

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

• 5. Re: Adsense
                  Level 7

"jpbusa" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
                  news:g34n03$jmu$1@forums.macromedia.com...

> I am the owner of a social bookmarking website http://www.maple.nu
                  > This website is very slow, especially the main page, so in order to to
                  > speed
                  > up the main page I requested to a prog team to find a way to speed it up.
                  > The method that they choose is Flash Action Script 3.0 in order to redo
                  > the
                  > page.

Just FYI, this doesn't really make sense. There are a lot of ways to speed
                  up a web page, but converting the whole page to Flash usually isn't one of
                  them. You might want to ask the programming team if they want to re-think
                  that.

--
                  Patty Ayers | www.WebDevBiz.com
                  Free Articles on the Business of Web Development
                  Web Design Contract, Estimate Request Form, Estimate Worksheet
                  --

• 6. Re: Adsense
                    this Adobe Community Expert is really a good idea i appreciate that.