• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you change the background color & font in a text-only popup?

Dec 18, 2009 Dec 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been ages since I did this and I can't seem to remember how. I tried to edit the style sheet but it only has options to change the text-only popup hotspot/link and I need to change the background color and font style within the popup itself. Tried Adobe's help but it had no answer for me. Any one out there know how to do this? I am running RoboHelp 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2009 Dec 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By Popup do you mean a link that when clicked causes a separate topic to be displayed in a seperate window (popup) or Drop Down text?

For Popups that are displayed in a new window then the font and colour is changed in the topic that is displayed. Simply open the topic and change colours / features as required

If you are using drop down text and confusing this with a popup then the font and colour is changed when creating the drop down text. Right click the text and select Font to change colour etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2009 Dec 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Text only Popups, simply right click the text and select Text Popup Properties. Colours and fonts can then be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp