My AMF php stopped working:
Every thing was working fine until I changed the php class anme:
faultCode:Channel.Call.Failed faultString:'error' faultDetail:'NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed'
I then changed it back to what it was and I'm still getting this error. Sorry about the lack of information but I hope someone has a quick fix
If you only played around with the PHP Class name (and nothing else) you should double check if the names are the same in
both Flex and PHP (filename and inside-file) as well as no PHP errors. You can reference the Class directly in your
browser to see if there are any errors.
If you are using AMFPHP you can use the AMFPHP Browser to inspect the PHP class.
Opps I was including a file that seemed to throw it
Message was edited by: nikos101
Yeah, PHP errors can do that. That's why you should open the PHP Class in your browser: if a blank page appears all is good, otherwise there will be errors. (http://localhost/myproject/amfphp/services/myclass/ProblemClass.php for example)