1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 14, 2008 1:39 AM by SiamJai

Help Product Improvement Program dialog box won't go away

mansfiem12
      When I re-opened the beta version of Fireworks CS4 last night, there was a dialog box asking me whether or not I wanted to participate in helping Adobe with product enhancement by submitting information on my usage of Fireworks, but the bloody thing will not close. There's options to select yes, no and a few other things, but whenever I select anything it won't go away. Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, is Adobe aware of it?

• 1. Re: Help Product Improvement Program dialog box won't go away
          SiamJai Level 2
          quote:

Originally posted by: mcmmem
          When I re-opened the beta version of Fireworks CS4 last night, there was a dialog box asking me whether or not I wanted to participate in helping Adobe with product enhancement by submitting information on my usage of Fireworks, but the bloody thing will not close. There's options to select yes, no and a few other things, but whenever I select anything it won't go away. Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, is Adobe aware of it?

Yes, this problem has been reported already in the CS4 Beta forum. Reading that topic, it appears that only Mac users reported the error so far, and the only way out was to quit and restart Fireworks. I think it would be a good idea to post your case there too.

SiamJai
          ~~~~
          http://design.thaiwonders.com - Innovative Fireworks Tutorials