3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2009 6:30 AM by padurar2009

Problem with printing an individual PDF

RSI53005

We have a document that we are trying to print from one of the workstations and it will not print.  I looked at the properties for this document and the application is "Supervisor 7.0.0".  Not sure what this is.  The other PDF's are not coded this way.

When I print this document from my own workstation, it prints fine.  I cannot run it from this particular computer.  Should I uninstall and reinstall Reader?  What else can I do?

• 1. Re: Problem with printing an individual PDF
          ~graffiti Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I'm not sure what Supervisor is either but it could have something to do with the way the fonts are encoded. Then again, it could be anything. What exactly happens when you try and print?

• 2. Re: Problem with printing an individual PDF
            RSI53005 Level 1

When we try to print to his HP Laserjet printer, he gets different errors.  Sometimes it says "Load B5" and sometimes "PC Load Exec".

When we try to print to our Sharp (on our network), it is also looking for us to load "B5" paper.

When we bypass the error on the Sharp, it prints landscape for some reason.  Obviously it is looking for a different size paper and I don't know why.  I can print this same document to my own printer just fine.

I'm starting to think that it's not the application listed under the properties because I have some PDF's on my computer that the application says Framework.  It's hard to narrow down if it's the document or his Adobe Reader.  I would think it would be the document because he can print other PDF's just fine.

I have tried to resave the PDF to see if that would help and it didn't.

• 3. Re: Problem with printing an individual PDF
              padurar2009 Level 1

Maybe is a problem whit your printer.

auto second hand