Try checking to see what the Audio quality is set to in the Project Information section of the Publish dialog box (File > Publish). By default this should be to set to 96 kbps - Near CD Quality, as shown in the screen shot I have included below.
If this doesn't solve the problem, then I would suggest that you export the audio using the steps I have included below and check to see if the audio still sounds tinny when you play it in an audio player such as Windows Media Player.
- In Edit view choose Audio > Audio Management
- Select the entry in the Advanced Audio Management dialog
- Press Ctrl + A to select all the other slides
- Make sure Include MP3 and WAVE files in export are selected
- Click the Export button
- In the Browse For Folder dialog select a folder to export the selected audio files to
- Click OK.
- Click OK again to dismiss the Advanced Audio Management dialog
Best - Mark
Thanks for the help. The default was not 96 kbps and this caused the problem. When I switched it the tinny noise vanished. Thanks again!
Poole & Associates, Inc.
10820 Guilford Road, Suite 201
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Phone: (240) 373-3604