Blank screen issue appears to be the way I migrated the project. Build doesn't seem to be looking at my real data files. Not sure what it's doing, but when I put deliberate errors in the source, build doesn't see them.
Guess I'll create a new project from scratch and then copy/paste my source data into it.
Ok, FB3 creates a new SRC directory which FB2 didn't have and that is where it created the new project file, so all the code I was updating in the main directory, even though I had the file open and was making the modifications in FB3, was being ignored. Builds were done using the file in the SRC sub directory (which was mostly blank).
Now, does anyone know what the deal is with mouse scroll wheel not working properly?
1 person found this helpful
I have migrated many projects from FB2 to FB3 without any problems. Here is what I do:
- Copy the FB2 resource folder and give it a different name.
- Delete all files in the new folder whose name starts with a . (dot).
- Delete the html-template folder.
- Create a folder named 'src' and move everything else to that folder, except folders 'locale' and 'libs', if any.
- Create a new FB3 project from that new resources folder.
Turns out the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 doesn't work properly with Windows 7 and MS has yet to create a new driver for it.
That's the reason the scroll wheel wasn't working correctly.
I bought a Logitech mouse and it works perfect.