4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2010 5:50 AM by julrich_ts

Cairgorm 3 and Flex 4

paob24

Are there any plane to release a Flex 4 version of Cairngorm 3, in the short period? Maybe a branch of the current code?

• 1. Re: Cairgorm 3 and Flex 4
          Alex Uhlmann Level 3

Not in the short term as far as I can see. That said, I only currently see minor changes that one would need to do to migrate to Flex 4. Have you tried compiling it with a Flex 4 SDK?

• 2. Re: Cairgorm 3 and Flex 4
            paob24 Level 1

Yes I did compile all libraries and samples with Flex 4, and after same changes to the implementation of the ModuleInfo... it compile but I'm getting an error with navigation that I cant solve:

Description Resource Path Location Type

The children of Halo navigators must implement INavigatorContent. ContactsNavigator.mxml insync-basic/src/insync/presentation line 47 Flex Problem

• 3. Re: Cairgorm 3 and Flex 4
              julrich_ts

Hi,

as I'm about to start a new project, and really'd like to try out Flex 4, I just quickly wanted to ask if anyone has tried using Flex 4 with Cairngorm 3? What are common problems one has to solve, or is it plain impossible to do right now?

I'd be happy to contribute, too,

with kind regards,

Jonas

• 4. Re: Cairgorm 3 and Flex 4
                julrich_ts Level 1

Sorry for the double post, the forums just really not liking me right now

Message was edited by: julrich_ts