9 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2013 3:43 PM by martin-clarke

    What the key equivalent to ~ in UK keyboard

    Jean-Claude Tremblay User Group Manager

      A friend is unable to find the equivalent of the tilde key (~) on his UK keyboard to transform patterns but not objects when using a transform tool by holding down the tilde key (~) while dragging. Does this capabilities is available for UK?