1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 30, 2009 5:58 AM by Wade_Zimmerman

this my screenshot Mr. Wade

CaturB

Untitled-1.jpg

this my screenshot sir.. we can see that there are several parts of object were lost,I can't apply gradient effect after that..or maybe I should use other font type

• 1. Re: this my screenshot Mr. Wade
          Wade_Zimmerman Level 6

Well that is not going to work with Illustrator but you might be satisfied with a blend and an additional for the front most face of the text.

Screen shot 2009-12-30 at 8.48.39 AM.png

I do not recommend Times for this purpose but a blend would be better for this if you have to do this in Illustrator.

BTW if you address the subject to me though others will look to see no one else will chime in and this is a community of users and user contributors. You will find you are doing yourself a disservice by addressing one user.

So if you can do yourself a favor and just post the issue without addressing it to an individual that would be helpful you can also send a private message but if it is about an Illustrator issue it is best to the community.

We often do disagree on how to approach things but that makes it a strong community differences of opinions and experiences.

Thanks