Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show ToC in context sensitive help

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2008 Jun 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
The applcation Iam working on has a context sensitive webhelp. When I click the help button the page in context is shown which has a "Show" hyperlink at the top of the help page. When I click "Show" the ToC of the help is shown. Is there some method by which I can display the help toic page along with the ToC?
Help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2008 Jun 24, 2008
You need to select the autosyn option in the wizard. I thought that was covered in the article but see Snippet 1 if not.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2008 Jun 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the Calling WebHelp articles on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2008 Jun 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter, we could generate the two pane help display. However we are facing one more problem. The ToC expands but the focus is not on the context page. Is there any way to do this.

Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2008 Jun 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You need to select the autosyn option in the wizard. I thought that was covered in the article but see Snippet 1 if not.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp