3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2010 9:18 AM by Jacob Bugge

    Help Please Gradient Font Question

    rollsnut Level 1

      Help Please Gradient Font Question


      I am using CS4 on a PC.

      I want to gradient fill a whole word going from light to dark.

      I can take one letter, change to curve and get the effect I want.

      I want the whole word to have the effect shown in the letter "A" not like shown in the whole wod example.

      If I do a whole word I have to do each letter individually and it does not give me the effect of the whole word that I’m trying to achieve.


      Thanks in advance for any help