2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2007 9:07 AM by Fussybaby

Words 'EditRegion' showing up on site??

Fussybaby
      Hi all,

I am having trouble and have tried everything I know to do, but it's not working. I am using a template for my site, but the meta section of the page was not editable. So, I went in and added an editable region around the meta section. Now when you go to my site, you can actually see the words 'EditRegion2' on my site! (See top left corner of www.fussybaby.ca). Anyone know why or how to fix this??

Thanks in advance!

Holly
        • 1. Words 'EditRegion' showing up on site??
          Chaos7703
          Where it says: "
          <META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="fussy,baby,cry,scream,colic,high-needs,coping,help,support,allergy,sleep">
          <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">EditRegion2<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
          <style type="text/css">
          " --remove the "EditRegion2" between the charset=iso-8859-1"> & the <!-- InstanceEndEditable - That'll probably fix it.
          • 2. Re: Words 'EditRegion' showing up on site??
            Fussybaby Level 1
            Thank You!! I had tried that in the template but somehow that change didn't transfer to the pages based on the template. I went in and removed the text like you suggested on each page for now, and it worked. I'll deal with the template issue later!

Thanks!