3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2010 12:01 PM by tclark513

Work Area Bar

pebalsamo Level 2

So as you add clips into your sequence the Work Area Bar automatically adjusts to the size of all the clips.  If you move the outpoint of that Work Area Bar how do you set it to automatically adjust again.  Occasionally I move the end of the work area while I am trying to move the CTI and from that point on it just stays where it is.  I tried double clicking on it and it would go to the full size of the sequence but it would not move when I insert new clips.  Not a huge deal but when I am rendering clips here and there I keep forgetting to move the end of the work area bar to the end of my sequence...

Phil

• 1. Re: Work Area Bar
          tclark513 Level 3

pebalsamo wrote:

So as you add clips into your sequence the Work Area Bar automatically adjusts to the size of all the clips.  If you move the outpoint of that Work Area Bar how do you set it to automatically adjust again.  Occasionally I move the end of the work area while I am trying to move the CTI and from that point on it just stays where it is.  I tried double clicking on it and it would go to the full size of the sequence but it would not move when I insert new clips.  Not a huge deal but when I am rendering clips here and there I keep forgetting to move the end of the work area bar to the end of my sequence...

Phil

You can't...easily.  There is one way that involves changing the "ini" file but I don't recall the process.

• 2. Re: Work Area Bar
            pebalsamo Level 2

Well that really stinks...

I will be submiting a feature request about that.  It is fairly annoying....

Thanks

Phil

• 3. Re: Work Area Bar
              tclark513 Level 3

pebalsamo wrote:

Well that really stinks...

I will be submiting a feature request about that.  It is fairly annoying....

Thanks

Phil

Agreed!

One thing you can do is to create a new sequence and cut and paste everything into that.  Then your work area bar will be back to auto.