5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2010 10:03 AM by acath

one move....2 pixels

JoanaBCunha

Most of the times when i try to move something in FC it decides do add an extra pixel, or two, or to move in the oposite direction! amazing! But the most amazing thing is when a make a change in state, leave it and then come back, it's as if i had done nothing! Again, i'm using Vista 64, so i don't realy know if it's a compatibility problem or a real bug.

• 1. Re: one move....2 pixels
          acath Level 4

Hi Joana,

I've never seen that bug. Can you send exact steps to reproduce the problem from a new project?

Thanks,

Adam

• 2. Re: one move....2 pixels
            JoanaBCunha Level 1

Maybe i didn't explained myself, when sometimes I move a graphic or object in FC it moves an extra pixel, or two, in any direction.

• 3. Re: one move....2 pixels
              acath Level 4

I understand. It's the "sometimes" part I need clarification on - I'm trying to reproduce this problem on my machine so I can file a bug. Here's an example of what I mean by exact steps:

1.  Create a new project

2.  Draw a rectangle

3.  Press the left arrow key to nudge it 1px

Result: it moves 2px instead of 1px.

Make sense?

Thanks for helping me narrow it down,

Adam

• 4. Re: one move....2 pixels
                JoanaBCunha Level 1

Yes it does. The problem is that "sometimes" is exactly "sometimes". "Sometimes" it happens "sometimes" it doesn't, can't really specify. And it doesn't end there. If I move and object in one state, go to and other state to change the object, when i come back to the first state i was in the changes i made revert or it moved in the other direction ("sometimes" it doesn't move), and the strangest is if i go to the second state i was in the same thing happens, it does what o told it to do or decides to move the object.

• 5. Re: one move....2 pixels
                  acath Level 4

Ok. I'll keep an eye out for that bug. Thanks for the additional information.

-Adam