1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2010 2:53 AM by vksvicky

Image + 1180 error + possibly undefined method

vksvicky Level 1

Below is a piece of code I've written and getting an "1180: Call to possibly undefined method test".

<mx:Script>

<![CDATA[

public function testDC(): void {

Alert.show("Testing");

}

]]>

</mx:Script>

<mx:Panel id='Test' title = 'Test' width = '100%' height = '100%' creationPolicy="all" backgroundColor="white" backgroundAlpha=".01">

<mx:VBox label = 'Topology View' showEffect = '{wipe_left}' width='100%' height='100%'

cornerRadius="5" paddingBottom="15" paddingLeft="5" paddingRight="5" paddingTop="15" clipContent="true">

<adobe:SpringGraph id="springgraph" width="100%" height="95%" bottom="0" top="40"

right="0" left="0" clipContent="true">

<adobe:itemRenderer>

<mx:Component>

<mx:Image width="24" height="24"

source="{(data.id==null)?'': (data.id.search('\\.') > 0) ? 'assets/icons/teacher.png' : 'assets/icons/student.png'}"

toolTip="{data.data}" doubleClickEnabled="true" doubleClick="testDC()"/>

</mx:Component>

</adobe:itemRenderer>

</adobe:SpringGraph>

</mx:VBox>

</mx:Panel>

If I do not call the method, I don't get the error, but I need to perform some operations on the clicking the image.

1. I've also tried to use icon, but with no success.

2. I've tried to remove the <adobe:itemRenderer> and the <mx:Component> tags, in this case the images don't get loaded and the screen looks bad.

Any help?