2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2010 9:07 PM by Lobo2626

Linked text problem

Lobo2626

I'm brand new to the Adobe suit and have a problem (of course).  Using Adobe Flash CS3 Professional, I made an animated video and added a linked text box.  My intentions were to use it for the index page on my website.  The text simply says Click Here To Enter.  I made up a test page in my web shell and tried it.  The animation works fine, but the link doesn't.  I have the text linked to my Navigation page, but when you click on it, nothing happens.  The only way I can get it to work is right-click and "open in new window".  Any suggestions on how to fix it?

• 1. Re: Linked text problem
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there

Somehow you managed to end up in the wrong forum. You posted in a forum dedicated to an output type called FlashHelp. This output is created using an application called RoboHelp. Not for assistance with using Adobe Flash.

Please stand by and I'll move this thread to the proper forum so you don't have to locate it and re-post the question.

Cheers... Rick

• 2. Re: Linked text problem
            Lobo2626 Level 1

Thanks Rick,

Like I said, I'm like an Oak tree spout to Adobe.  I'm going to be a while, growing.

Lee