5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2010 11:22 PM by Gaurav P(Adobe)

PagingPHP tutorial, bust after step 12

pufferDoodle

Successfully completed the first PHPService tutorial, but no such luck with the PagingPHP tutorial. I never see the Select Unique Identifier dialog in step 13 or the Select Unique Identifier dialog in step 14.

How do I access those dialogs?

• 1. Re: PagingPHP tutorial, bust after step 12
          Gaurav P(Adobe) Level 2

Can you mention which PHP tutorial you are referring to?

• 3. Re: PagingPHP tutorial, bust after step 12
            Gaurav P(Adobe) Level 2

This is a documentation issue.

There an additional step between the mentioned steps 12 and 13 in the doc.

- In the Flash Builder Data/Services view, from the context menu for the getItems_paged() operation, select Enable Paging...

• 4. Re: PagingPHP tutorial, bust after step 12
              pufferDoodle Level 1

Did a bunch of re-installs to clean things up a bit. Now I can't get past step 7.

The Zend Framework had to be installed. When I try to Finish the Connect to Data/Service dialog to Configure PHP Service, I get the following error message in an error dialog:

Make sure that Zend Framework is installed correctly and the parameter "amf.production" is not set to true in the amf_config.ini file located in the project output folder. -   /0/onStatusÿÿÿÿ ?SIflex.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage extendedData faultCode faultDetail faultString rootCause correlationId clientId destination messageId timestamp timeToLive headers body   Ž+#0 C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Zend\Amf\Adobe\Introspector.php(96): Zend_Loader::loadClass('PagingPHP', Array)#1 [internal function]: Zend_Amf_Adobe_Introspector->introspect('PagingPHP', Array)#2 [internal function]: ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(Zend_Amf_Adobe_Introspector), Array)#3 C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Zend\Server\Reflection\Function\Abstract.php(368): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 [internal function]: Zend_Server_Reflection_Function_Abstract->__call('invokeArgs', Array)#5 C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Zend\Amf\Server.php(356): Zend_Server_Reflection_Method->invokeArgs(Object(Zend_Amf_Adobe_Introspector), Array)#6 C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Zend\Amf\Server.php(550): Zend_Amf_Server->_dispatch('introspect', Array, 'Zend_Amf_Adobe_...')#7 C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Zend\Amf\Server.php(626): Zend_Amf_Server->_handle(Object(Zend_Amf_Request_Http))#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\PagingPHP\gateway.php(69): Zend_Amf_Server->handle()#9 {main} ?%File "PagingPHP.php" does not exist or class "PagingPHP" was not found in the file  I2B120CEC-760D-BDD3-F00B-A3625FC77DC2 I3B8717C8-80F3-5A89-2B71-0000125F8508  I1A74B9E0-08A7-BB89-8AA8-00005D6159D1  126341493600    

Zend Framework 1.9.0 is installed, the amf_config.ini file is intsalled in the PagingPHP folder in my web root, and the amf.production value is set to false. See below:

---

[zend]
              ;set the absolute location path of webroot directory, example:
              ;Windows: C:\apache\www
              ;MAC/UNIX: /user/apache/www
              webroot =C:/xampp/htdocs                                    <----- Completed automagically. Why not backslashes as shown above?

;set the absolute location path of zend installation directory, example:
              ;Windows: C:\apache\PHPFrameworks\ZendFramework
              ;MAC/UNIX: /user/apache/PHPFrameworks/ZendFramework
              ;zend_path =

[zendamf]
              amf.production = false
              amf.directories[]=PagingPHP/services

---

By the way, I'm using XAMPP as a server. The ZendFramework folder was installed automagically in my c:/xampp/htdocs folder.

• 5. Re: PagingPHP tutorial, bust after step 12
                Gaurav P(Adobe) Level 2

Can you attach the non-functioning php file? (I suppose it is PagingPHP.php)