1 person found this helpful
In priority order:
- Create a rough cut to get the timing down and sync to audio. Hard cuts only, clips with enough heads and tails for adding wipes later, if desired.
- Copy&Paste the clips that need treatment to AE or import the PPro timeline into AE (works without DL)
- Do the keying and effects
- Render out the clips in a suitable losslessly compressed format (Quicktime Animation etc.)
- Import effects clips into premiere, replace source clips in rough cut.
- Refine and finalize
I will give that workflow a go.
Am trying to do your step 2.
Still can't seem to cut/paste from premiere to AE.
Sorry if I am slow!
I have a ten sec clip in premiere timeline- How exactly do I get this in to AE?