7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2010 9:26 AM by kglad

Help - 48 hrs to complete my Flash project [not much applied experience]

berryinspired

I'm looking for any kind of insight or advice possible, as this could be my job at stake.

I have some previous Flash and Dreamweaver training, I can figure out the programming aspect if needed, and am a long-time experienced graphic artist with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I have the Adobe Design Premium CS4 package.

**I've been asked to complete a project by Wed, close of business for a Flash presentation...which I'm quite rusty with (taken some courses a few back and tried various aspects out with the software). I've paid for and downloaded some Flash Web Templates, hoping to save time, and wondering I might be able to use the web templates to create the following requested:

1) a Flash presentation that can loop on a TV screen
      2) have the same Flash presentation with navigation on a DVD, but will include additional documentation that can be obtainable by clicking through the navigation, etc.

If I need to clarify, please let me know. I've been asked to complete this as I have quite a bit of experience with graphics, but seriously rusty with the Flash portion.

Any suggestions?? I'd be incredibly grateful!

Thank you!