2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2010 8:27 AM by John T Smith


    kdoc2 Level 1

      My trial version of PrPro is about to run out, just as my Lynda.com tutorial month does!! With both of those and your help, I've learned a fair amount, with still miles and miles to go.


      I believe CS5 is due in April, as Adobe runs in 18 month cycles, so I'm thinking of waiting at least until some announcement (they'll do a free replace within a month of purchace, I believe)--to avoid a new purchase, and then an upgrade soon thereafter. What I'm wondering is, am I going to have to upgrade my computer also at the same time to a 64 bit one--I've heard that will be a minimal requirement? If one isn't careful, the cost of all of this could be considerable.


      Any thoughts on any of this?


      thank you