1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 12, 2010 3:48 AM by Mylenium

    Help in After effects

    werner hochheim



      I like to move an airplane over a map and the aircraft has to leave a coloured stripe to see  from were to were the aicraft has moved.

      I want to realize this effect with after effect. Please give me a hint for realisation



        • 1. Re: Help in After effects
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

          Draw a shape layer path (Formebene), apply a trim paths modifier and animate its end parameter. Make the stroke dashed. More on that in the online help. For the airplane, copy&paste the shape layer path to the position property of your aircraft layer, then extend the keyframes to match the duration of the stroke being drawn.