1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 5, 2006 2:53 PM by crazyjoemilan

Quiz Template - Results Problem - Please help!

Jax123
      I think that this question has been asked before, but after searching through previous posts, I cannot find a definitive answer.

I have created a quiz using the Quiz Template and have it as a separate swf that I am loading into my main movie using loadMovieNum("Quiz.swf", 1);

The quiz works fine except the quiz results do not display. The values for Total Correct, Total Incorrect, and Total Score display as "0".

One of the threads I read said that the action script for the quiz needed to be edited, but no specifics were given.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. I am working against a tight deadline.

Thank you,
        • 1. Re: Quiz Template - Results Problem - Please help!
          crazyjoemilan Level 2
          its more than likely how the answers are referenced in your quiz file. On the _root timeline these are all the same movieclip...

this.MovieClip
          MovieClip
          _root.MovieClip

Once you import "Quiz.swf" it no longer is on the _root level. I'd just look through the file looking for references to where the answers reside. If its what I think it is, you'll just have to replace "this" with "this._parent" a few times or something. --But not everywhere, just in specific places.

make sense?