2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2010 3:26 PM by Ned Murphy

Transparency Question

Pain in the neck

I am about to start on a project for a friends web site, he would like a simple flash animation and this of course will be viewed in Internet Explorer once it is posted to his site. My question is; if I create some of the imagery in photoshop save it as a .png and use it within my Flash movie will it read correctly in Internet Explorer? Thanks

• 1. Re: Transparency Question
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Your best bet to discover what problems you might have to tackle is to create a simple example based on your question and run it thru whatever paces you intend.  Create the png, import it into Flash, publish the swf and an html page for it, and see what needs to be taken care of. I don't think any problem you expect to encounter will be an IE issue though.  IE should display what the swf file presents, so any problem solving (if any) should be in creating the Flash file.

• 2. Re: Transparency Question
            Pain in the neck Level 1

I am having a problem with IE, it will not download a version of Flash Player for me to check out a sample of a movie with a .png included in it. I am working on it... Thanks