10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2010 12:00 PM by damiano12

Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4

damiano12

Hi.

I have a small problem with a botton. I whant to change alpha level in diferents estates: in 1º box 50%, in 2º box 70% and in 3º box 90%. If you try a botton everythink is OK but when you public it and try it in Web site, the alpha level is changing every time when the film start once again, I meen when the film pass for 1º photogram. The alpha level is higher and higher and in some moment is the same like in the last box - 90% or 100% and there is no diferenc betwen normal botton and when you push it.

Can you halp me with this problem pleas??? Is very important 4 me because in my Web site I need a lot of bottons like this.

Thanx a lot.

Dami.

• 1. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

your issue is not understandable.  try typing your question, in your native language, in an online translator and post the english translation here. 

• 2. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
            damiano12 Level 1

Hello.

Sorry about my last message. I'll explain what happens. Look at the image that I copy. You see that in the first phase of the layer button is with alpha level 50%, in second layer is 70% and the latter (when you press the button) is 90%.

When I test the movie with CTRL + ENTER everything is OK, but when I publish the movie always passing through the frame 1, alpha level rises on the button until it reaches the level of 100% and we not see the effect that I would apply. If you wish see it beter you can entry in web site that I'm preparing: www.poliberia.com  Enter and wait a while, the movie has 400 frames and speed 18. When the movie finish and go back to Frame 1 you'll really see what I mean. You know what this error is? I'll also copying the Action Script, perhaps the error comes from there.

Thank you.

PD. I am not a computer, I'm an amateur Flas learning on their own

//instrucciones basicas

var count:Number = 1;

//boton restart

function goStart(event:MouseEvent):void

{

gotoAndPlay(11);

count = 1;

}

logo_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, goStart);

//publicidad publi1

var reklama1:URLRequest = new URLRequest("publicidad1.swf");

publi1.load(reklama1);

centro.scaleContent = false;

addChild(publi1);

//publicidad publi2

var reklama2:URLRequest = new URLRequest("publicidad2.swf");

publi2.load(reklama2);

addChild(publi2);

//koniec

var airlinesEurope:URLRequest = new URLRequest("airlinesEurope.swf");

centro.load(airlinesEurope);

addChild(centro);

Damian

Móvil: 0034 618625425

damiano12@hotmail.es

damian@marsans.es

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:31:25 -0700

To: damiano12@hotmail.es

Subject: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4

your issue is not understandable.  try typing your question, in your native language, in an online translator and post the english translation here. 

>

• 3. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
              damiano12 Level 1

Hi.

Hire you have a picture. An one thing more, the document with the button is loaded with UILoader component.

Thanx.

www.poliberia.com

• 4. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4

create a new layer at the top (above all the other layers) of your timeline.  right click on your button, click "cut" and click frame 1 of your new layer and, just off-stage right click and click "paste in place".

retest.  any difference?

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
                  damiano12 Level 1

I've tried in the same timeline in the same document but it has not worked.

• 6. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4

the button is in a loaded swf?  what happens when your main timeline returns to frame 1?  are you (re)loading that swf?

and why is your main timeline playing and looping?

1 person found this helpful
                    • 7. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
                      damiano12 Level 1

Yes, the button is loaded in to a UILoader from an external SFW file. This is my idea, make a central UILoader component where to load the content. I think when the movie ends and goes through the frame 1 is recharged SWF file because the script is in the 10th frame. And if I'll place the script in frame 1 and as a last frame od the movie I'll put the function gotoAndPlay? Go to the frame 2? I think the problem is in the script because this happens when the movie passes through the frame with actions, with script. I'll change it and try it. Have you ever seem it before???

• 8. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
                        damiano12 Level 1

I got it, is what I said. The script to load the content to UILoader I've put in 1st frame, while the last frame I've entered the script gotoAndPlay(5), so the movi does not go through the 1st frame and not the UILoader recharge.

Thanx.

• 9. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4

you're welcome.

• 10. Re: Problem with alpha level in a botton - CS4
                            damiano12 Level 1

Hello kglad.

I would ask you some advice regarding the website I'm preparing. There is UILoader component in the central part lo load the content. SWF files to be loaded will contain many buttons as you have seen and I would ask you for the best solutions, ask for the best component that can be used to load 50 (or more) buttons of this tipe in one document SWF with the horizontal scroll bar(like galery but with buttons). I was thinking about UIScrollBar but is just for a text I think. Maybe ScrollPane? Do you know some good tutorial wher explain how do it?

Thanx.