1 person found this helpful
Two possibilities that I can see.
2: Are the "header" and "footer" in the same folder as the contact page? If not (ie: if in an "files" or "includes" folder") the path to the spry files in the header would be wrong.
For example, if the header file is one folder deep, change this:
"_spryAssets/SpryValidationTextField.js" to "../_spryAssets/SpryValidationTextField.js"
When you view source when looking at a page, you can see the page as it is generated. Quite often it will reveal what is missing.
Thanks for your time budeborton!
I´ll try it! And let you know how it goes.
It was really simply. I had all the includes in the right place, so, i went with your suggestion of checking the source code and was that little chunck of java that i didn´t see when a created the php include.
Now another web frustration of the www was solved thanks to you!
Excellent. Glad it worked out for you!
Just a quick note: Spry related questions which don´t deal with ADDT (Dreamweaver Developer Toolbox) and which refer to issues with "standard" PHP should rather be posted to the regular Dreamweaver Application Development forums