4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2008 11:48 AM by

Help Me!!!!!

nonfatyogurt
      I'm having a problem copying and pasting my text from Photshop CS3 to Dreamweaver CS3. I cannot change my Paste Special options. They are "grayed out" I tried it through the preferences panel and it allowed me to select the option I wanted but in the document the option isn't applied to my paste. ERRRRR PLEASE HELP ME!
        • 1. Re: Help Me!!!!!
          Ben M Adobe Community Professional
          Photoshop is not a text editor. You can't paste a layer into DW directly as things currently are. This is a feature that is being added to CS4 but currently cannot be done in CS3. You are just going to have to re-type the short piece of the image you made.
          • 2. Re: Help Me!!!!!
            nonfatyogurt Level 1
            I thought you could copy/paste text from Photoshop to Dreamweaver and maintain the structure? If not, could you please help me with "leading type" also known as line height of what I'm typing. I'm really new at the web thing...I'm a print designer by trade. hahaha. Thanks!
            • 3. Re: Help Me!!!!!
              Level 7
              > print designer by trade

Get ready for a rocky ride. For the most part the people I have seen
              struggle the most with DW meet this profile. Your best insurance against
              joining that pack of disgruntled and frustrated users would be to a) forget
              everything you know about the printed page when working on the web, and b)
              devoting enough time to the study of HTML and CSS that you are reasonably
              comfortable in DW's Code view. DW will be very easy for you then.

--
              Murray --- ICQ 71997575
              Adobe Community Expert
              (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
              ==================
              http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
              http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
              ==================

"nonfatyogurt" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:g2eom5$30e$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              >I thought you could copy/paste text from Photoshop to Dreamweaver and
              >maintain
              > the structure? If not, could you please help me with "leading type" also
              > known
              > as line height of what I'm typing. I'm really new at the web thing...I'm a
              > print designer by trade. hahaha. Thanks!
              >

• 4. Re: Help Me!!!!!
                Photoshop is not a text editor but we can make morre clear image than Dreamweaver