Tried it myself and it works fine. If UAC is ON then try turning UAC Off and restart the machine. Though it works for me in both cases. You can also try logging in as a different user.
but, what do you mean with UAC??
UAC is user accont control in Vista. To turn UAC off follow steps below:
- Click Start and then open Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Turn User Account Control on or off.
- Clear the tick or check mark on the box beside the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer option.
- Click OK.
- Restart your system.
Note that the changes will affect all users on the computer.
- To enable the UAC, simply tick or select the checkbox again and restart.