Try on a properly calibrated external monitor, playing from a decent DVD/BR player. Previews can not be used for anything else than previews. Quality can only be judged externally.
Thanks Harm for your response,
unfortunately no matter where I play it the same problem exists.
Return to your Pr sequence. Set the zoom level in the Program Monitor to 100%. Park the CTI on the same frame of the golf swing. Do the artifacts appear there as well?
No they don't, I mean you can see a little bit of interlacing but not even close to the extent that appears on the DVD.
- Did you convert the interlaced video to progressive somewhere?
- Do you have frame rate conversions or speed changes with frame blending?
- Did you accidentally invert the field order somewhere along the way?
If the answer to all those questions is, "No", then I'm out of ideas.
1.Didn't convert it
2. I kept the frame rate at 29.97 throughout
3. Kept the field order as well.
Sad. But I really appreciate the help!!