4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2010 10:45 PM by Flex harUI

Getting error on DataGrid click

CrazyMerlin Level 1

Flex Builder 3 build 3.0.2.214193

I seem to be getting this error when clicking on the scrollbar arrows when it reaches its top or bottom:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
          at InfusionProspectsList/displayDetails()[D:\Documents\dev\flex\InfusionProspectsList\src\In fusionProspectsList.mxml:16]
          at InfusionProspectsList/__grdProspectData_click()[D:\Documents\dev\flex\InfusionProspectsLi st\src\InfusionProspectsList.mxml:83]

Also, I am getting the next error when I click on a row, but when I click continue and go back to the row it is fine:

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property data not found on mx.core.SpriteAsset and there is no default value.
          at InfusionProspectsList/displayDetails()[D:\Documents\dev\flex\InfusionProspectsList\src\In fusionProspectsList.mxml:16]
          at InfusionProspectsList/__grdProspectData_click()[D:\Documents\dev\flex\InfusionProspectsLi st\src\InfusionProspectsList.mxml:83]

I have no code attached to the scrollbar, and have a function attached to the data grid itself to populate some detail fields.

Any ideas?

Thanks.