0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2010 4:19 PM by SEspider

Can't See Flash Paper Document

SEspider Level 1

First, my appologies if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find it so I posting it.

I just installed Flash Paper2. Converted a Word document to PDF and draged it to Flash Paper2's window. It loaded fine. I then saved it as a SWF.

It looks great. The load it into a page via Dreamweaver. The preview test looks winderful.

I Upload all the required files online for the public to view it. But nothing comes up. Instead it says I need a new version of Flash Player (which I already have. That was Friday. Today, I have a white box in FireFox. And in IE, it's the same white box, but now the original (non-Flash Paper) Flash at the top is missing as well.

To make matters use, a very simple Flash SWF I've made dozens of times is now not loading. It also says I need to update. But I Already Did! This simple flash is just three flyers that swap places every 100 frames. No reason for it to need updateing. The Flash I created (in the exact same program) still works on the page, but not the new one.

What's going on?! I can see Flash Paper SWFs and normal SWFs just fine on other sites. Just not the one I'm working on.

Here the link to the Flash Paper page:

http://www.dlhenry.com/MediaKit.html

Please help.