2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2007 2:29 PM by daratgh

Help me Please I'mn new to this

daratgh
      I want to place a selection of buttons in a layer that automatically scroll from top to bottom is there a way to do this without using flash and can I control the speed of the movement, I know I can set the layer to scroll or auto but I don't want the srollbars and I'd like it to scroll down by itself (similar to the marquee tag in html but a system that will cross systems. and up and down
      thanks in advance for your help
        • 1. Re: Help me Please I'mn new to this
          Level 7
          You mean like this vertical scroller from Project VII?

http://www.projectseven.com/products/tools/vscroller/vs1.htm

Lots of different options there too.

--Nancy O.
          Alt-Web Design & Publishing
          www.alt-web.com

"daratgh" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:fb75t8$lce$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > I want to place a selection of buttons in a layer that automatically
          scroll
          > from top to bottom is there a way to do this without using flash and can I
          > control the speed of the movement, I know I can set the layer to scroll or
          auto
          > but I don't want the srollbars and I'd like it to scroll down by itself
          > (similar to the marquee tag in html but a system that will cross systems.
          and
          > up and down
          > thanks in advance for your help
          >

• 2. Re: Help me Please I'mn new to this
            daratgh Level 1
            Um not really I want images inside a layer to scroll downward independently can't seem to find an example so maybe it can't be done I know how to do it with flash but the site needs to be made without flash.