1 person found this helpful
Update to 4.2.1
I just updated to Premiere and the problem continued but I think I may have found the reason why. Encore was showing the problem even before I burned the DVD I just never realized it before. I opened the SD project where I had the problem and hit play on the encoded timeline and noticed the problem existed there. I removed the imported sequence and reimported it again, as I did "revert to original" and got the same result, but I noticed that I may have caused the problem by hiting build before Nero finished "processing" the audio. I didn't wait long enough for Nero to process the audio even though there was no indication that anything was still pending. I noticed that once I hit play right after importing a Sequence I would only hear audio up to a certain point, it would then go mute on the remainder portion of the audio. I would wait a few seconds and hit play again and this time I could hear more audio. I waited until I could hear the audio at the end of each one of my clips. (My longest clip is 1hr. 30 Min.) Hit build and problem went away.
I now verify that I can hear audio on all the timelines before I hit build. It appears to me that Encore may start encoding the files without having finished processing the audio and it wiill end with a loop of about 1sec where it finished processing the audio instead of going mute. I hope I was clear in my explanation. The solution may have also been a combination of the update and waiting but I'm just glad I found the reason because I simply love Dynamic Link.
Thank You Harm for the quick response.