0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2010 9:08 AM by CNick1

Help Need with my Sony readers

CNick1

I have three

sony readers all registered to the same account and I have only purchased from the Sony site. 

I have just bought two books and the downloaded into my purchases but when

I try to transfer to my reader and I get errors "This eBook cannot be transferred because there is no licence to view on this device or it is authorized to another user".. When I try to view the books on the computer I get "This computer is not authorized to preview this book"  and when trying to redowload from Reader Library I get Adobe error(-432)   wow how frustrating..  I have live chat with sony four times deauthorized three readers a computer and reauthorized on reader and a computer I have uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalled ADE reauthorized one reader and a computer still to receive the original errors.  Can anyone help I'm so frustrated with the whole process that has worked fine since march of last year with the start of a PRS700  Then added  A PRS300 In August and then Added a PRS 505 (With the new software)  In Oct they all worked fine until Dec30

Can anyone help me?  Sorry for the long description just frustrated.