0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2010 10:30 AM by Dajji

    Rich Internet App. Specialist Certification




      I recently passed ACE for Flex 3 and AIR. I saw an option of Specialist Certification in Rich Internet App. I would need to pass two more certifications for that. Does this require different type of enrollment or normal ACE enrollment will suffice? Also, will I get a separate certificate as Specialist apart from normal ACE certificates or it would be just normal ACE certificates?