1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2010 11:03 AM by Reynolds (Mark)

Shortcuts on what you want

Einarry

As a webdesigner/projectmanager I spend long days in PH and I could be a lot more effective if I could add shortcuts to functions as I go.

Example: It would be helpful with shortcuts for autoselect layer and autoselect group as well as select style normal, select style fixed ratio and select style fixed size.

Solution: Right-click on any function, get menu, select "add shortcut" and choose combo.

BTW: Isn't it a bit strange that the forum-system on Adobe.com doesn't let you attach files of any graphics format, not even jpg?

(But you can add exe-files and other formats possibly containing malware?)

Einar Ryvarden, Aller Internett, Norway

• 1. Re: Shortcuts on what you want
          Reynolds (Mark) Level 4

Example: It would be helpful with shortcuts for autoselect layer and autoselect group as well as select style normal, select style fixed ratio and select style fixed size.

There is another way to do what you are asking. For the move Tool set up a TOOL PRESET (this is obtainable from here) …

Picture 14.png

You can then assign an Action that will choose your tool presets. Actions can be assigned Function keys combnations (F keys). This will automatically toggle 'group' and 'layer' options exaclty as you are trying to do.

This also applies to the Select Tool.