i don't know of any bugs but, it's not hard to see there could be problems depending on your coding. ie, if you determine the x,y of the target movieclip when loading starts, the stage changes because of resizing or scrolling and then loading completes, the target movieclip may no longer be in the position you expected.
i can see that
im not messing with the x nor y of the movieclips
they are 56 of them that are loaded one after the other.
if i move the scrollbar before the first one gets loaded, none load at all
im thinking maybe the computer's resources used for running the script is shut down by the browser's resources need to scroll the website?
the CPU usage does peak when i hit the load button, maybe the code gets cut off
either way, im going to re-code!
hopefully it will fix the problem
load them sequentially not (somewhat) simultaneously.
prev poster: im loading the images sequentially.
the problem is not with the scrollbars, i found.
it's with the mouse; if i move the mouse after clicking the buttn that loads the images, the timeline that makes up the loading of the thumbs stops, and it always stops at the same place, even before reaching the loading frames, so whatever is wrong, it's not loadClip
btw i've removed all the mouse objects, but the timeline still stops
btw the place where the timeline stops has nothing other than some 50 variable increases e.g (j = j+1, k= k+1)
okay, no problem here
******* i missed a code that made the timeline stop, that's why it stopped always on the same spot and didn't load the images
dang, two days wasted
anyways thanks for the replies, poster
solution: pay more attention to timeline moves