These are user to user forums, and visits by anyone from Adobe are rare for the most part. There is one employee who drops in from time to time, so if you're lucky, that person may chance to see your post and may have something to offer. Just don't hold your breath thinking that you've made contact with Adobe.
Well, by the way, can any user here help me? please
Here is the solution.
1) go there http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html#fp9 and download flash player 9 (link "Download the Windows Flash Player 9 Projector content debugger")
2) when download is finished, copy paste the file into the "players" folder of flash (ex. path = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash CS4\Players)
3) in this folder you will find a file named "FlashPlayer.exe" (--> this is the flash player 10 version). You can delete this file (dont worry, you have another version of this file into the "release" folder)
4) Rename the file that you copyed (sa_flashplayer_9_debug.exe) into "FlashPlayer.exe"
5) Now open your FLA in Adobe Flash CS4 and publish it again. It will be publish in flash player 9 now (you can check that by right clicking on the published projector exe file, and you should see "version : flash player 9")
Normally your problem will be fixed liked that.