0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2010 7:32 AM by bbobby123

    Window Sticky to Desktop

    bbobby123

      Hi There,

       

      I'm looking to develop a air window that is sticky to the Desktop. That means, It never can be closed by the user. Is it possible to achieve this.

       

      Also if possible, I want to make this a hard sticky, meaning it should occupy (10% - variable) of the desk top on the left(variable) and new program windows ( like, browsers or other windows programs) should only display in the rest of the 90% of the desktop.

       

      Please help.

       

       

      Thanks,

      Bobby