Hope this is the place to post glitches, but on accident I just set the Alpha of a generic component to 50100(trying to go from 100 to 50 but it didnt highlight the current value when I started typing). When I gave it that value the component just disappeared as if the alpha was 0. Just out of curiosity I started testing alpha values and, for me, the component disappears when I set the alpha value to 12800.
We've fixed that in later builds by clamping the input to those property fields (so if you enter a number that's out of range, it will turn red and give you a warning).
Thanks for the post,