2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2010 2:49 PM by the_wine_snob

not image in premiere

terwinator

hi:

I just instal Premiere Pro CS4 in a PC intel Core 2.6 ghz whit Windows Ultimate SP2 (x64) with 4 gb RAM whit a graphic card  Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 and I don't have preview image of the program.

What can i do?

HELP please!!!!

Thanx

hola:

recién instalé premiere CS4 en una PC intel core 2.6 Ghz con windows vista ultimate (x64) con 4 gb en RAM con una tarjeta grafica Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 y no tengo imagen de preview en el programa.

Que puedo hacer?

Ayuda por favor!!!

Gracias!

• 1. Re: not image in premiere
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If that is preview while transferring HD from camcorder to hard drive... Premiere does not

Otherwise, read below and answer all of the questions

A link with many ideas about computer setup http://forums.adobe.com/thread/436215?tstart=0

Work through all of the steps (ideas) listed at http://ppro.wikia.com/wiki/Troubleshooting

If your problem isn't fixed after you follow all of the steps, report back with the DETAILS asked for in the questions at the end of the troubleshooting link

• 2. Re: not image in premiere
            the_wine_snob Level 9

If by "Preview," you mean when Capturing HD material, then John T has given you the answer.

If by "Preview," you mean playback in either the Program Monitor, or the Source Monitor, then the very first step would be to tell us all about the source files. If you are doing the Capture into PrPro, then please list the camera make and model. If you are Importing source files into PrPro, then you will need to tell us all about them. If you are not sure, then the free utility, G-Spot, can get you all of that information. It is probably easiest to run one of the files through G-Spot and then just do a screen-cap, posting that. Hint: use the little "camera" icon in the lower-middle of the editing screen's Toolbar to attach that screen-cap.

Good luck,

Hunt