3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2006 9:54 AM by kglad

Form Editing

mel1208
      I'm at a loss here. Basically, I have a form that I need to make that has an image of a person on it. There are sections on the body that need to be captured when the user clicks on them. They also need to stay highlighted so the user knows which section they have covered. Does anyone know how to do this? The best way I can think is to have a check box that doesn't look anything like a flash default check box but works the same way. Any help would be great.
      Thanks,
      Mel
        • 1. Re: Form Editing
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          make your person's body parts into movieclips, apply button handlers to the various body parts and create different keyframes for each body part that you want to change appearance to show it's highlighted.
          • 2. Re: Form Editing
            mel1208 Level 1
            Will that work when multiple areas are selected at the same time? I figured that placing the highlighted areas on different frames of the timeline would mean that once you select a different area the previous one would then not show up.
            Thanks kglad!
            • 3. Re: Form Editing
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              make each body part a separate movieclip. each movieclip has its own timeline and can have a frame showing a non-highlighted bodypart and a frame showing a highlighted bodypart.

assemble the person by positioning all the body parts on the main stage. you can then control all the body parts independently and show any combination of highlighted body parts with minimal coding and minimal complications.