0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2010 6:26 PM by snugdiddy

Framesets, Templates, and Navigation Bars

snugdiddy

I am designing a website for my friends gym. He wants pages that are easy to edit information like time of practices ect. I thought about doing it as a template but it wont let me save it. It cant find my rootfile. I may just need to reinstall Dreamweaver? I want a two frameset page where the banner is set at the top and the navigation bar to the left. I understand how the different pages have to be saved for the framesets but how will it open once I get into to the host. When I preview in a browser through Dreamweaver it looks how I want it but then if I click in the folder on the site it is just the frame set and nothing else...What am I missing. I am new to dreamweaver so I need all the help I can get. I bought a couple books but nothing about that.  I tried giving up on the framesets but I still want my navigation bar to the left vertically but I cant figure out how to get it all the way to the left so I can add text and pictures towards the middle. I feel like an idiot for not figuring it out!

All help is appreciated thanks!