OK fixed that, but not working with the auto text entry fields....only records the result...any ideas?
Hi - Did this ever get resolved for you? I had exactly the same issue with Captivate 4 and now I'm having the same problem with Captivate 5.
Yes, this fix works:
- Quit Adobe Captivate 3
- Choose Start > Run.
- Type regedit and then press OK.
- Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Captivate\3
- Double clickthe string ExesToIgnoreClickEvent.
- Change the value from AcroRd32.exe|Acrobat.exe|PB105.EXE to AcroRd32.exe|Acrobat.exe|<whatever the powerbuilder executable name is> and then press OK.
For example: AcroRd32.exe|Acrobat.exe|PB10.EXE
- Double click the string ExesToIgnoreShowFocusLocChangeEvents.
- Change the value from PB105.EXE to the name of your PowerBuilder executable and press OK.
For example: PB10.EXE
Tested on a few of our development machines and it works fine. If you want some additional help, let me know and I can hookup a time for a teamviewer to take you through it.
Thank you Dean.I actually tried this with Captivate 4 but it stopped all the automatic caption boxes and hint boxes from appearing in the output file.That meant that all of these had to be added manually in post-production. How have you gotten around this?Many thanks.
That's strange - I don't get that at this end. Let me check with one of my
devs and I'll come back to you in a few hours.