16 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2012 4:51 AM by trefil

Caught in "Trial Expired" hell

NMorgan1965 Level 1

I've been using the professional version of Flex Builder 3 for months, no problems.

Suddenly, this week it decides that it's an expired trial. I made no changes to anything on my PC (Windows Vista).

In FB3, I've re-entered my serial number (which it says is valid) but it continues to tell me it's an expired trial. I've repeated this until I'm blue in the face.

I've uninstalled the software completely and re-installed it twice, once from the CD and once from the web. I enter my serial number (which it says is valid) but continues to tell me it's an expired trial.

I've manually entered my serial number in license.properties. Same problem continues.

I've deleted license.properties and it goes back to trial mode. I then enter my serial number again and we're back to square one with it telling me it's an expired trial.

Adobe support have been no help whatsoever and take days to respond to questions.

Come on guys, what do I need to do to get this working?

This is seriously bad considering the amount of money paid for the product.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Neil