1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2010 3:32 AM by burakoguz

Problem with Datagrid itemrenderer with a Datagrid

burakoguz

Hi all,

I have this kind of a structure. I try to use a datagrid item renderer in a data grid column. However when I try to move rows inside the same datagrid I experience a problem. When my datagrid loads first it seems correct, but when I drag and drop a row in the same datagrid inner datagrids start to be drew in wrong rows. I checked the DB but there are no mistakes in DB records. Problem is with rendering. I suppose inner datagrids trying to draw to early or datagrid component is trying to reuse the itemrenderer. I could not find any solutions for that. Any help will be greatly appreciated..

<mx:DataGridColumn width="130" editable="false" 
                headerText="{resourceManager.getString('resources', 'acl.content')}">
                <mx:itemRenderer>
                     <mx:Component>
                          <ACLInnerDataGrid rowCount="3"     dragEnabled="true"     dropEnabled="false" 
                          x="0" y="0"     editable="true" dragInitiatorId="catGrid" 
                          filterGroupName="content" remoteDestination="zend" 
                          remoteSource="ACLFilterParamService" showHeaders="false" 
                          creationComplete="this.init();">
                               <columns>
                                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="id" editable="false" visible="false"/>
                                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="ruleId" editable="false" visible="false"/>
                                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="filterKey" editable="false" visible="false"/>
                                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="param" editable="false" visible="false"/>
                                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="name" editable="true"/>
                               </columns>     
                          </ACLInnerDataGrid>
                     </mx:Component>
                </mx:itemRenderer> 
      </mx:DataGridColumn>

Thanks in advance.